Friday, September 03, 2010

~ Just a whoosh quick post, as Noah has started crashing around in the kitchen, an' truth be told, I think he's starting dinner..which is fine with me, as I'm getting some finishing touches on a couple new clutch bags ~

We came thru the hurricane with No Damage ~ !! ~ I am so relieved, an' the weird thing, is that we didn't have any wind or rain 'till nearly 8 a.m. This Morning..an' the storm had moved in pretty early yesterday...no idea why it finally did it's thing today, but I am just glad we didn't have any Baaaad things happen..shwwwwooooooo............

I have some pictures that are jus' about ready to pop on here this weekend..I also found some business cards, that I'm trying to decide on for my new venture - I'm torn with a couple that are really nice, and have some good color - the middle son is just too swamped right now to get something done for me, an' that's ok, 'cause I know I can come up with something pretty quick - Then the real nightmare is finding a place that will make the labels for inside the bags - ok, I mean I KNOW there are places that manufacture them, but have you seen the PRICE??? - GGHHHAWWWDDDD...one place wanted something like $50.00 for less than 25...I'm thinkin' Puhhhleeeeezzzzeeeee......But I know every business owner is doing their darn-dest to make some $$ these days, but that price jus' sounds a little over the top...but then, I do tend to be a cheapskate...

Anyway - I gotta check on some work over on the table, an' see if it's tom that just drove in the driveway..he actually did have work today - we were thinking with the hurricane just leavin' the area, that there wouldn't be anything at any of the Ports, but he had work (Yay!!) so that is welcome news - now they have a 3 day holiday..OH NO !! ~ now what am I gonna do with him for 3 dayz??? -- Oh Stop ~ !! ~ Don' look at the new crop of grey hairs that popped out on my head...Lawdy, dealin' with tom some dayz is jus' like havin' a room full of 2-year olds..don' turn your back for a minute...Wheeeee...

I'm Gone -


Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

Darla said...

Have you checked out "Moo Cards" for business cards? Google it. I don't know what their prices are but I've received a couple from friends and the quality is really nice.

Just an idea (might be the only one I have all day, hahaha)

Darla

LadyTulip said...

Tee Hee ~ ! ~ Oh, I'm sure you'll have more than one good thot today ~ !! ~
> And yes, I will certainly check out the site you suggested - I'm all for getting Good quality cards, but those high prices - Nope ! - I'll let ya know what I find ~ !~

Lauri