Tuesday, June 26, 2007

~~ OK ~~ First things first ~~ If any of you read my post yesterday, and looked at the photo of the lil' mermaid an' thot that you were having a deja vu moment..well, you weren't -- Actually it was the same picture I'd posted a few months ago, and of course, since I'm getting more and more drifty these dayz, I didn't check any of my earlier posts to Actualy SEE if I'd put that particular shot on here before. AND to top it off..the earlier photo was much better -- go figure!! So -- here and now I will say I am terribly sorry for any anger you felt during those moments when you thot there was something amiss. My brain jus' isn't functioning the way it should these days, and I'll be the first to appoligize for any inconvience my dolt-ness may have caused you...

Now -- on to other things....there are some pieces of paper that I splurged and bought last week that are calling my name this morning. But they'll have to wait for a bit, because The Dog is having one of her early mornings that are just like having a 3-year old. The Dog has this uncanny sense when I'm working on a project, or even if The Husband and I are sitting on the couch having a discussion...she will absolutely get her face right up close to me, and either hit me with her front paw, or jump up and down like she just HAS to let me know there is someting she;s thinking about. And, in the mornings, she will do a similiar thing..stand in front of the french doors that lead to the studio, which in turn goes out to the side yard. She makes these little squeaking noises to let me know that RIGHT NOW is when I have to get my self together AND PAY ATTENTION TO HER!! Or like just a bit ago, bounce around in the dining room, run around the dining room table, make a bunch of rattling-bumping-into-chairs-kind-of-noise, just to make sure that I realize she has to go outside and literally smell the flowers. I've given up on the idea of coloring my hair, because between The Dog, The Husband and other assorted things, my hair would fall out at the rate I'd need to color all the grey hairs that pop up on my poor head every day. Sorry all you corporate people who sell hair color, or whatever it is you do...my spending on your products has come to an abrubt (is tht even close on how to spell that word?) end and I'm so sorry if I've let your company down.

In just a minute I'm also going to make another post to let all of you see what I finished in the bathroom the other week. Now my eyes are on the Black-painted bedroom of my middle son. I still have some Kilz on the storage shelf, and I'll probably need to get another gallon -- maybe 2 to cover those walls. I found a similar color as in the bathroom to paint my son's room. He recently DID CALL ME (!!!) to say he's now working STEADALEEE and is actually sharing a new place with a couple of his friends. I'm optimistic that this will last... But back to the topic...The new color will make the room much more mellow, and with maybe a little curtain (he took the old one down) it should make a great deal of difference!! Those black walls...my word...now way can I say how they look...well, I mean, naturally they look BLACK...but oh my, how depressing they are!! Onward and upward to new color!!

Lady of The Tulips -- who has to decide now what type of color to paint the kitchen...the old wallpaper from the 80's is REALLY getting to me...Pink and Blue...how have I not had indigestion immediately when I walk in that room??

No comments: