Sunday, November 04, 2007

My youngest son gets these little nagging-headacheyy-sinus problems that have driven him nutz since time began..So -- since he is a bright fellow and can fig're things out in a New York Minute...we drove to one of the local health food stores, and the owner suggested this product that clears up congestion, makes you smell good at the same time, and have one of the most cool looking packages I've seen in a long time. And it wasn't too expensive, which makes up for the drive across town in traffic...

I've been cleaning and getting the house ready for a realtor to come and look over early in the week. I've got a map and location for some acreage that sounds promising for The Husband & I -- we've gotten over the "Old Farmhouse From..." and feel like we're ready to go and look at properties again. I've got the address and some basic information on what kind of prep-work has been done on a couple parcels just over the border in NC and we'll do some investigating this afternoon. I'm also looking at so many other properties, it's amazing that I've gotten anything else accomplished. The Husband just says "Hmmph.." when I get too detailed in the information on houses, legal deals (contracts, buyers premiums..etc. .. ) so I try to keep all that under my hat for now. The Youngest and I worked all day yesterday cleaning and painting --- he's rearranging his bedroom and getting it ready to paint. He chose a very mellow blue for the walls and a slightly darker color for the trim and window ledge's -- The lady at the home improvement store was very impresed by his selection..he took FOR EVAH deciding what color to choose.."You know how MEN can be.." she sayz to me with a twinkle in her eye...I told her that my son is more picky than most women I know when it comes to picking things out. Good Golly Miss Molly....

I've got a collage just finishing in the studio!! YEAH!!! I don't have time this morning to get a picture on here, but in the morning after all the dust settles I'll post it here. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, I must say. I wanted to post it on here Friday, but the Youngest & I were going all OVAH getting paint and supplies..pricing this and that..an' then The Husband comes back up from the Raleigh area, 'bout 3 hours earlier than he'd first told me...so I had to make it a FASTT trip over to the truck terminal...AND THE CAR DIDN"T OVERHEAT!!! Well...after $500 the darn thing BETTER NOT!!! Even thinking of another breakdown gives me an instant headache....man o man...

LAdy of The Tulips -- who now has to skeedadle an' get dressed -- The Youngest will be home an' shooo me away from here an' I'll pout an' be sad for the rest of the afternoon....well...not really pout, but I will be looking at some Land...

1 comment:

PennyBlue said...

OH looking at land and houses all sounds so enticing to me...(sigh). I miss the land we used to have, but alas and alack, we must be thankful for what we have, right? Happy Thursday to you LT!