Tuesday, June 07, 2011


WIP ~ Spring Bay Studio ~

This is another of the pieces that I have in the works - I got started with the lower part of the largest heart, and started cutting the fabric into pieces that I thot would look somewhat decent with the paint that I'd already applied to the canvas - I have a bit more to go with this, but at least you have an idea of what I'm working with ~

As for the "Fun & Games" we've had -

We were the victims of ID Theft ~ the culprits were caught pretty quickly, but the damage and insuing crap that we had to go thru and are still going thru is exhausting - I didnt even make it to church sunday morning - I am just so tired of battling w/banks, and especially the people who were lax in their "safety" of our checking information ~ Any idea of who it was? ~

The Homeowners Association where we live - We pay our assessments for the land & house for "Association dues for various projects.." blahblahblah...since we don't have the $$ to just hand over the full year's amount, we make monthly or weekly pytms - for us & the slow economy, it's all we can do for now-

The problem is there are 3 (!) people who "handle" the monies that get paid..and the one "gentleman" who's "In charge!",,,has repeatedly left my checks in the clubhouse (not like what you think...it's a big ugly building that looks like it got bought cheap..an' no bar/sandwich place - nothin' inside but a big empty storage thing..) office for as long as 3 weeks at a time - I'd always thot (silly me!) they'd be taken care of..well..

Long story short - the checks of ours & a few others were stolen..the guys got caught, but now it's time to clean-up our credit report, an' all that crap - the Board of Directors have treated me like CRAP ~ the man I talked about earlier actually screamed and yelled at me..(I took it for 10 seconds an' hung up..the conversation had been bad enuf before he started in on that) - then the other board members got even more rude..told me"We'll take your house!! ~ You better get that money in here!!!"

It's been horrible an' I'm nearly regretting moving here ~ Our bank has been great, tho slow to get our new # set up - but I'm getting things straight sllooooow but sure...

NOTE~ if you have one of these organizations, don't do like I've done - make sure they are a lot more organized in regards to how they handle your money - here it's just a lot of "Ho hum..don't care, we're wealthy & you arent!"...I am serious when I say, if you have to push like I did, it does all work out - just try to avoid the roller coaster like I rode on...

Now I'm trying to get back on track, an' fortunately Tom has had a couple weeks of work that are nearly 35 hours...still way way short from 3 years ago, but it's creepin' bit bybit back to where it was - My painting has been a God-send to me - let me release a lot of tension and anger- I've prayed for the people involved to just be dealt with as God sees fit - it's not for me to deal with ~

So, that's where I am this week - Keep me in prayers if you could - this has been a very rough learning experience - there's a Board of Directors meeting @Sat., so some of the people that haven't been told their checks were stolen, will undoubtedly show up & I'm thinkin', they aint gonna be happy ~!~ I haven't decided if I'm goin' or not - I just don't feel like listening to the cop-out answers any longer from these jerks...

Must go get some stuff one -

I'm Gone -


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: