Thursday, February 14, 2008

Does anyone else have this problem -- start to use one color of a pen or marker, then start to use another color, and promptly forget what the name of the color pen or marker was -- I'm finding that it is the ickiest thing for me to remember what the shade color is..I guess cause too many of the colors are very similiar in shade, so if I don't write the name of the color right away, then I don't remember...I actually just love the names some of the companies have come up with for their marker and pen collections...very clever. How come I can't find those kind of jobs...

ANYWAY -- some of my shift keys this afternoon are playing bad and not acting the right way -- they have decided to not type right...and I just took a look at the keyboard and it really scares me, so I WONT be doing that again. This old 'puter is really on it's last legs, so I'm just hoping it makes it thru the winter and spring.

There has been no more news on the showing we had the other day on the house...I'm so tired from doing all the 93,405 things we've gotten accomplished, and then to have nobody make an offer just it REALLY getting on my nerve..yup, I think I'm down to my last one...but I have been doin' some sketches and playin' some more with my markers and dug out some watercolour pencils ---am gonna post some scribblings I worked out the other day while waiting for a phone call..which naturally never came..blast and double blast..

must run and see what The Dog is doing outside...she has decided to lay on the stoop by the studio door. that's all well and good, but right now it's sopping wet from a little snow shower this morning, and the melted snow has left sloppy puddles, which have attracted the dog...Why do they lay in the mud and slop...sigh..

Lady of The Tulips -- who just finished baking another loaf of bread and it came out good..yesterday's loaf just sat in the bottom of the pan...think I didn't put in enuf yeast..sheesh...

2 comments:

PennyBlue said...

I think my biggest problem is using TOO much color, regardless of what it's called! lol
Happy Belated V Day!

LadyTulip said...

No you Don't -- it's just the right amount of color -- an' would you like to name all the colors like me...whatta great job that'd be..

Happy Belated Heart Day to You

L.