Wednesday, October 20, 2010



Glimmering Teal Clutch Handbag ~

Here's another of the recent handbags that got finished & you can also see over in my shop @ Artfire.com - this was the coolest yarn that I found ~ !! ~ It really DOES glitter and gleam when you turn the clutch just right - that's what drew me to the yarn in the first place. And it came together on the loom really nicely - I added the little beads and goodies for that extra Oomph, and I'm really likin' the way it looks. But tha's just me, so I'm HIGHLY biased ~ !! ~

I was going to finish out some handbags today, but for over 3 hours, I've been drivin' Noah all over creation...livin' in the woods DOES have it's drawbacks, and since it's for EVAH between places here, you just have to realize that it's going to take some time to get from point A to point B..an' just suck up the cost of the gas...The local gas station people can probably retire on what I'm payin them in gas this week...makes me wanna cry, it does ~ !! ~ Wish sometimes that I had a horse & buggy..nahh...that'd only take LONGER..yeee gadzzzzzz.....

But anyway, I'm OPTIMISTIC that I'll get some work done over there..but I'm not sure..As long as the other 2 in the house just don' mind dinner being around 10 p.m., then we're all ok ~ !! ~ Tee Hee - yup, you would be able to hear the NOISE from here with that one now, wouldn't you?? ~~ !! ~~

So it's over to the work table & WORK - 'stead of listening to noah tell me where we need to haul off an' drive to next...Jeesh...tha' poor ol' station wagon...156,000 miles on it, an' I'm suprised it hasn't just STOPPED and said ENOUGH ALREADY!!! - No, noah doesn't like to ride in the Bus, an' that engine hardly has over 9,000 miles on it...

DO NOT LOOK AT MY GREY HAIR....
an I'll be thankin' ya later............

I'm Gone **

Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

I FOUND YOU!!!! hehe FINALLY! I don't know why it says 0 when I punch in Spring Grove Handweaving in the search bar!!! YOU are on #7 so far!!http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2211042

LadyTulip said...

Heyyy~ !! ~ I am soo glad you "found" me ~ !! ~ I don't know why it was difficult to get my shop discovered on the search bar..there are so many things that are confusing~ !! ~ Glad you like what I'm doing - There's gonna be more ~ !!! ~

Lauri