Monday, October 18, 2010


~~ Well ~~

Here's a picture of one of my newer clutch handbags that I have for sale over on my little site @ Artfire.com - Look up Spring Grove Handweaving, and you'll be sure to see this sweet little handbag for sale -
I've just spent 15 minutes trying and trying to figure out how to make the link work, but it looks like it's gonna take me a lot longer ~ So I think I may have to go get a bottle of water and make myself comfortable, 'cause it's probably going to be where I have to sit here for 3 hours before I can get a link to work...I SOOOOO wish I could take classes in All Things Computer ~ !!! ~ What most people think are "Just easy clicks!" for some of us is just a nightmare ~ !! ~ I can't count the hours I've spent just getting these pictures posted - OMG - I am not kidding when I say that I've truly broken out in hysterical crying jags over all this - makes me feel so downright stuiped, an I know I'm not dumb - but Puuhhhleeeeze, you persons who design or (or whatever it's called) these sites, keep in mind, some of us are NOT computer people ~ !!!! ~ Guess livin' in the woods has come back to bite me on the Bee-hind now, hasn't it??

But on a brighter note, I've got a stack ( !! ) of new clutch handbags over on the work table, all waiting for their little embellishments and stuff to get all fixed up - they want to make their debut too ~ !! ~ Jus' like little Debutantes ~ ! ~ HA!! ~ Tha's what they are!! - Lil' sweet things just waiting in the wings ~ ! ~An' ohh...jus' you WAIT to see how they look - I think you'll like 'em too.


But I gotta go an' get to work - can't jus' sit here chattin' the mornin' away ~ !! ~

I'm Gone >>>>>>>>>>>


Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

HEY GIRLY!!! Long time no see! hehe I tried LOOKING for your handbag and typed in Spring Grove Handweaving,I just couldn't find it!! Did YOU sell it, maybe that's why I couldn't find it!! I'll go to Art Fire in a sec and see if I have any better luck in finding it!! Phew! I might give this a try,if I ever list anything I'll let YOU know!!! Take Care Sweets!

turquoise cro said...

Poopy! I tried typing in Spring Grove Handweaving and it said O soOOOOOOo what page is it on Lady Tulip?!! Just tell me on my Blog, I want to gander at it! There's a lot of purses on there, isn't there?!Do they take a fee for selling your stuff?!