Sunday, July 23, 2006

Even tho this has taken me sometime to travel thru..mistakes before gettin' something in writing...yes a play on words..but creating this blog has been...uhhh...different. The oldest could not help me with parts of this..but I perservered (no..not spelled rite...ha..) an' now am ready to say HOOOWWWDDDDEEEEEEE

The morning went quiet..slipping thru the humidity...waiting for Little Miss Muffet to do her largeness thang..prancing in the grass before realzin' its too DAYUM hot to be outside...back inside to suck up the air conditioning...now the beast lies sleeping...The Husband is watching tv -- a sllloooowww game called golf...an' my Muse is calling me to the sunroom. The debate within me is should I go into the un-airconditioned room to create...well...thats what I do..so it makes sense...BUT -- on the other hand, do I want to go SWEAT IT OUT...hmmm..AHH HAA...moderation is key...some ol' dame told me that..so instead of taking it to mean I shall not have a gin & tonic (havent in over 20 yers..) I shall not perspire for longer than in necessary to create the next collage...HA! That's the key...by jeeenkies..

I've formed the opinion that more fun is needed...so if the Muse sez NOW -- I'm off to the races..painting now...matte down later..foamboard is ready... my colors are ready...I'll let you know what happens with the piece later

Lady of the Tulips

2 comments:

Ruth said...

YEA!!!! you made it...good job...see that didn't hurt a bit.
Welcome to the Blogger World...Congratulations!

LadyTulip said...

Gotta hand it to ya kiddo -- without your help I'd been blog-less...

Thanks so!!