Sunday, July 23, 2006

OKEEEYYYY ----

There is a reason that particular line is sittin’ where it is --- this is one of those “New Fangled Thangies” for me…an The Oldest has been kind enuf to show me how to get my writing into the / onto the page so it’ll be Seen -- Read -- But I had to learn how to get particular words saved…pasted…stored…an’ then written onto my blog…In other words, I hit a wrong damn button the first time I’d written a TON of stuff…an’ naturally everything went in cyber-land an’ I was left looking at my screen wonderin’ why my life was goin’ down the drain faster than the dog food left over from Friday norning…

What I originally wanted to say was here it is ~~ Sunday morning…warm breezy day, with the humidity lurking near 90,000% ~~ Enuf so the Dog doesn’t want to go outside (as if this is something new…) an I’m having second thots of going into the little sunroom to play Artist….The Husband is doing his THANG -- i.e. -- sitting on the couch watching television…amazingly he’s out of bed…not snoring and drooling…creating discord for the spiders that hang from the ceiling…disturbing them and making it uncomfortable for the little plant on my hamper of old clothes. The Husband, did, however, take the youngest to church this morning…making me feel weak in the knees…I MEAN…he got OUT OF BED..ON HIS OWN FREE WILL…and DID SOMETHING…this may go down as news from the corner house….but maybe not.. Where was I ~~

Oh -- the morning feels decent for now…but the heat is lurking..waiting to sap my energy into a puddle of mush. I did get some painting done yesterday..sponged some tissue paper and have it ready to apply to the foam board. My current project is one that surprised me with the color that developed in it. Usually my ocean themes have the cool colors of sea -- light blues, pale sea greens, some faint lavenders ~~ but this one has formed itself into an ancient aged piece…some old fabric was discovered that I’d originally had intended for a shirt…but then after I uhmm ~~~ shall we say ~~~ changed my shape (No –not really fat…just different…) I discovered the size 10 wasn’t gonna fit…so the shirt sleeve got cut, shaped and painted into something else…what else would one do when altering Stuff?? -- now there’s a piece being formed with the old look----somewhere near the 1920’s maybe….a fish that has been somewhere else in time…but has decided to come back for a visit.

I’m pleased with the outcome of this….when I get the chance to get it photographed..then I’ll get it on here for all to seeee….My oldest was out all night doin’ something…he sez he’s been talkin’ with some people doing street ministry..not sure what that means…but if it is helping someone I’m thinking it’s safer than the neighbors stayin’ out all night at the bar, then driving home. I shouldn’t condemn tho…been there…done that…jus’ glad that I’ve survived the mess. Now I’m getting’ fat and sassy..an’ I love it. My creative muse has encompassed me and said it’s ok not to be a size 7 anymore…Develop the Artist within..let all else go to Hell in a Handbasket…the new piece on the little table is makin’ me happy --- feeling loose for the summer day. All the sunshine is bound to create some storms in a little while…but for now the light on the table is makin’ me feel blessed. --- Maybe I’m not out all night doin’ some kind of street ministry…but mine is thru the art…Creating something that my Muse has said “Do” -- Now I’m ready to take the next step and piece it together. Make one thing….Create something for somebody to enjoy…laugh…play…that’s where I am this Sunday morning.

I’m thru rambling….The Muse is Telling me Something…she’s (He?) getting nerve racking tappin’ on my shoulder…HANG ON!! DAYUM!!! ~~ Hate when people get pissy…That reminds me of a friend who’s cat got mad at her husband an pissed in one of his shoes.. “Smells kinda pissy, hon…” That’s another story….

I’m gone…I’d write one of those good ol’ boy C.B. lines..but I have no idea how that goes…sheesh…

Lady of the Tulips

No comments: