Wednesday, December 13, 2006


~~ Here's one - a my lil' pictures that I got finished not too long ago - I'd been lookin' at some photos of models...an' how there seeems to be this latest "debate" over what "Breauty" is -- do models an' their clamoring fans go for the thin - stick - skinny - image...or do they go for some more sensible weight size -- So this pic. is titled "Absolute Beauty" -- notice the color of the crab -- an' the wonderful woman's picture on the photo with the letter B - Do we strive for the Wonderful look...striving with no other end in sight? Or do we realize we are all unique individuals with our own self worth..regardless of what some other yee- haw Tells us to look like?

My - O - My -- didn't mean to ramble so...am waiting patiently, Again for some stuff to get done before I can get to my lil' table out in the studio..the youngest is out of work now, so he's bizzly doin' sometin' out in the side yard...I KNOW better to start any project connected with art while he's WORKING -- always makes my lil' self do a BIG slop -up ...grrrr...

Here's my Stuff , then -- le' me know what it looks like..

Lady of The Tulips -- who pulled down the last of the tomatoes yesterday..still lil' maters on the dead plants..all sorta mushy an' goey..oh SICK...as my middle one sez...an' don' even ask me 'bout the Black-Eye peas...oohheeeyyuuu

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Very very pretty Lauri!! and congrats on getting it posted to your blog.

I want to see more, more more...

LadyTulip said...

~~ OK! Toots!! ~~

I'm feelin' on a roll -- so there's no tellin' what's gonna pop up on here next!!

L

LadyTulip said...

~~ Le's See ~~

If not tomorrow, then I'll try an' get something on here over the weekend -- I've got another one that I think you'll enjoy!

L.

Krystin Clark said...

Lady of The Tulips,

I am here to wish you a happy holidays and a healthy and peaceful New Year!

Creative Wishes,

Krystin

LadyTulip said...

~~ The Holidays are Indeen upon us!

You have the Best of the Season, and here's to The New Year!!

L.