Saturday, December 30, 2006


This is surely the lady I was told I was "suppossed" to be when attending Jr. High & High School -- the "All American " girl that always smiled and did excellent cooking..had the correct dishes on the table for all occasions...

~~ Well ~~ jus' like this lady...I'm not the smiling perfect lady I was instructed to be...instead I have a tendancy to scorch some dinners...grab whatever dishes happen to be clean...and thro paper towels next to the dinner on the table...their good to mop up spills, so there good enuf to wipe crumbs off the chin.

This piece was one of those that I seemed to put together and laugh the entire time...the lady is from some pak of collage goodies I found at one of the art stores, and simply thot she'd be my pick for the shell package...the smile os what really does it....sometimes when The Husband gets really, I mean REALLY on my last good nerve, that's when I get this same kind of smile on my face. He really knows he's in for it then ~~ But the title for this one seemed to jus' pop up from no where, but fits.

"She Sells Sea Shells By The Sea Shore"

Lady of The Tulips ~~ who can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of '06 ~~ oh blast...an' I haven't paid the phone bill yet...yee gads...

No comments: