Monday, April 02, 2007

~~~ First of all ~~~ I must apologize for the post last week, because of the LOUSY way the picture came out after I downloaded it. Coulda fooled me. I thot that once my son had gotten it into my folder of pictures, that it would come out wonderful and clear once I popped it up on this blog...when you click on the larger image tho, it REALLY looked like somebody did something extremely Weird, an' it's all fuzzy. Kinda like if I try to look at somethin' without my glasses on...So -- please forgive the fuszzy-ness of the closeup of that picture. When my son comes back I'll ask him what the deal is with it.

I've got 2 more frames painted an' all ready to go. I was gonna take a while today to take shots of them so I could post 'em here, but in 'bout 15 minutes, I (just recently, after drivin' all over creation an' back already this a.m.) I gotta take my youngest to get a pass so he can start a new job at one of the local shipyards...he finally got one of the jobs he'd applied for in the last couple weeks. I think I'd mentioned how he'd appied to a few places, but there hadn't been any replies on one of them. He plugged along, an' got to check in with one of the employment agencies he's worked with before, an' lo & behold, they had a position available. It's on the bus route, but naturally the busses don't run as early as he needs to get a ride in the morning, so ME gets to get up at 4:00 to get him to the office for the company at 5:45...then they have a van to take the crew to the shipyard. This afternoon tho, I have to take him to some OTHER office so he can get a pass that'll allow him to get into the Yard, so he can work...I'm sorta tired from the 3 1/2 hours out drivin' around already, an it'll probably be another 3 before it's all said an' done. An' here I thot I'd get some more work done on a piece today...HA!! Shows what I get for thinkin' --

So -- one of the local art stores has frames on sale, so when I get a chance this week, I'll go an' pick up 3 or 4 of them...then it's off to the races with the paint brushes an' whatever else may be in my line of fire...or is it whatever is closest for me to grab an' slap on the wood?? Either way, it's gonna be fun to make up some more frames. I just CANT let a frame be Plain and BORING...Must have some Color an' LIFE to it... man - o - man. Dull is just not where it is... More fun color is what I like...maybe one of the new ones will have purple on it...well...maybe not...

Must run an' pretend that I'm excited 'bout driving around for the next 3 hours...can any of you see the grey hair popping up on my head? Oh -- an' that little cloud of smoke you may see off in the distance is just part of my brain frying because of the irritation I'm feeling from all the speeding crazy drivers...do not let the smoke bother you...it will dissapate shortly...

Lady of The Tulips -- who is now wondering if she has any change for putting gas in the car...I did have $5 but that seems to have disappeared, an besides, it won't get me too far down the road anyway...

2 comments:

PennyBlue said...

ooohhh purple could be cool! Paint 'em up so I can see! (I too hate dull frames!)

LadyTulip said...

~~~ OH!! ~~~

An' guess what?! I also found some very cool glitter that I'd forgotten all about..so I'm gonna go for broke with the glitter AND the purple!!

Weeee...

lauri