Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gift Box - 2007 -- Spring Bay Studio


This was another box I made for a friend...she's goin' thru some stuff I wouldn't want my worst enemy to have to go thru, so hopefully the little fun and stuff in the box will cheer her up.

I'm not going to be able to get a lot on here today...I had to go to the ER yesterday, and don't want to bore all of you with the details. But I'm feeling better today, and will go to our regular Dr. this next week to get an answer to what literally hit be between the eyes. The ER doc feels that I had a "mini-stroke" and so has told me to take an aspirin a day, and check with my own DR. -- I'm dreading the Hosp. bill...ambulance bill...by the time it's all said and done, I'll probably be paying for some guys kid to go to private school for 2 years...hope the brat's happy...We're one of those families without insurance, so, yeah...it's gonna be an ugly letter that arives at Ms. Tulip's doorstep. Maybe I can finally go on that vacation I've been wanting to go on for 5 years. An' I'm not even talkin' something Fancy..I"d just like to go back up the mountain and chill out next to the campfire!!

Lady of The Tulips -- who has to go lie down now...and I never like to sit still...uhhmmm..this is driving me nutz..

No comments: