Monday, January 10, 2011



So here's a shot of the Bus..she wasn't impressed at all, not one little bit...when this picture was taken ~ This was the first "snowstorm" that hit our little neck of the woods a couple weeks before the BIG storm of Christmas..

I wanted to post this, 'cause the Weather People (and they know who they are...) are saying we're going to have "some kind of weather"..and it could be snow..could be ice..could be SOMETHING..but no actual word of just what that Something will be..

So I'm staying indoors, after running all OVAH - well, 'k, not really ALL over, but I did make 2 trips in betsey to the "convience center" - or what used to be called the dump..we don't have trash pick-up here - we haul it to the big ol' giant square boxes, an' some poor guy who probably hates his job, gets to pick up said giant ol' square box an' take it somewhere else..

Anyway - we made 2 trips, hauling off old leaves, stale trash..all those things that drive noah off the deep end. But at least it's not gettin' so bad that the trash cans are having little fumes coming out from around them..and now the little furry critters in the yard will have to look for some other spot to stay warm this winter, 'cause some of the yard waste has been taken away..THEN..after all that, we "had" to go to the hardware store, 'cause noah HAD to have a brand new jackknife...not just any one kind, oh no, it had to be Just Right. Fortunately the nice old guy in the hardware store has finally gotten to like noah (only took 2 years...) an' so he found just the Right One..an' $9.00 later, noah's happy, I'm Really Happy, 'cause now I'm not out in the cold, and bundled up like there's no tomorrow..

Well, there will be Tomorrow...it just not going to have Me out in the cold/snow/ice/sleet/ STUFF drivin' around in betsey..An' no, I'm not sure why noah had to have a new knife...carving something I think, is what it's for. Just don't quote me on that ~

Gettin' ready to get another clutch purse into my little shop - it's really cute, even if I don't mind sayin' so me-self - all pink and hearts, and pink and sweet...for those who Like Sweet, it's all about it, let me tell ya! And today, I've even gotten a little more ahead, and made up some tidbits/embellishments for my St. Patricks Day purses too - I'm trying to find where I very very carefully set some patterns of 4-leaf clovers. Yup - I did it again - I put them away realllly carefully so I'd know where I have them, so at This Exact Point in Time, I'd be all about findin' them, an' tellin' myself, "Well now, aren't you jus' ever so lucky an' smart and'.." AND NOW for the life of me, an' anybody else, I can't for jack-$#@%@ find that stuiped pattern..

No ~ Wait...

I'll find the Dayum thing when I'm gettin' ready to make up embellishments for 4th of July..no joke, I can jus' feel it...

Sucks to try an' be organized..........

So - I'm off - well, you ALREADY knew THAT..

I MEAN - I'm off to get some work done on the little table, an' sew up another Valentines Day purse..then it's time to start dinner...GHAWD, no wonder I'm hungry - look!! it's 4:21 in the afternoon..

No..you 4 20 people, I'm NOT talkin' about THAT time of 4:20...silly silly...

I'm Gone ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: