Thursday, January 27, 2011


Well now..

Here's another one of the clutch purses that's been all gussied up an' lookin' fine - I had so much fun makin' this up the other day ~ I felt like all I needed was a pair of black low-heeled shoes, with polka dots, a 1950's style dress an' I'd be rarin' to go ~ !! ~

But that would not happen, no matter how hard I tried for that entire afternoon, so now I'm content to look at this little project, all finished and sweet for Valentines Day ~ And I have some others that I finished just on monday - all so nice lookin', I can hardly stand it ~ But I'll get those on here hopefully tomorrow ~

AS for now - I just had some shmo come to my door (I could hear him outside trying to talk to noah..as if noah would answer some stranger at our deck...) an' honest to goodness, he was selling Electrolux Vacuum cleaners...HUH?? I thot those things went the way of the '57 Edsel or somethin', know wht I mean?? But for real, I mean FOR REAL the guy was tryin' to sell me one..but I quickly put a damper in his mid-morning deal and told him the truth..We're so broke right now We can hardly afford to pay attention..an' that about 10 of the truck drivers Tom knows have given up their trucks and are lookin' for other work...That kind of put a damper on the guys sales pitch, so he walked away..

I mean...vacuum cleaners door to door.....

Well anyway, since I got distracted from my current projects, I decided that I'd spend the time wisely and let ya'll know of jus what's going on around here - Noah absolutely had to go back to the ER yesterday, instead of waiting for his Dr. appt with the foot dr. - he insisted that he was having "complications" from the little bit of stitches he had in his foot...don't ask how somebody could have complications ("I could like, have a blood clot and DIE!!"...) so ok..we went back to the ER, an' somebody took the stitches out, an' put on some butterfly stitches that will disolve on their own, so noah doesn't have to go to another Dr. - I don't know what the ER doc said to him, but he came out of the room all pissed off an' grumpy lookin' - all shakin' his head and mumblin' to himself...

No wonder I had a headache the size of Texas by the time I got home last night...good mercy...

So today I'm takin' my frustration out on my poor defenseless loom..well not entirely ALL of my frustration..just enuf of it to get the work done that I started yesterday before I absolutelypositivelymustgorightnow had to make a trip down Ocean Highway....Humm...wonder what else will happen before this week is out???

Got to zip back to my project ~ !! ~

I'm Gone............


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: