Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Now the little fairy has some more oomph to her, and she's just about ready to go to her home...I've got it just about finished, so she'll be all comfy ~ We don't want to go into a nice place to "live" and not be comfortable, now, do we?? ~!~ Tee hee...


Anyway ~ I've got some finished projects that I'll get into my shop first thing in the morning ~ They took a little longer than I thot they wouldn but they are done ~ I'm pretty happy, and they look good, well at least I think they look good ~ !! ~ And there are going to be a few more in the next 2 days too..Yes, I WILL post pics of them here, so you don't have to wonder jus' what in the tar it is that I'm doing ~

The Valentines Day stuff is all done ~ I didn' do one thing ~ Tom's up in Va., and I went to bed at something like 7:15...I worked really hard on the projects for the 2 days of the weekend, and by last night I was flat wore out ~ The thing that confuses me about Valentines day, is how much money people will spend on stuff, that by and large, gets thrown away today ~ !! ~ Our oldest had the evening to work at the old restraunt where he'd been a valet for a number of years ~ When they get short handed, they call him to come in, so that gives him a chance to make a little extra cash ~ And you better believe that he's all about havin' some extra $$ in the pocket ~ I was kinda suprised that he was goin' in, then it dawned on me>> Oh Yeahh...it's Valentines Day ~ !! DUH>

Jus' cause I haven't gone anywhere for Valentines Day in nearly 10 years, it's not a problem...

But onto a brighter thang...I've got some paint that I played with a little bit this afternoon, and the effect it's making on a current project is just amazing ~ I didn't think it would work out the way it has, but when I post the picture on here, then you'll see what I'm talkin' about ~ Gee..the product does what it sez on the label...whodda thunk?? ~ Tee hee.......

Gotta run..I hear Noah walkin' up to the back door...sheesh, wonder what it is this time...

I'm Gone.........


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: