Thursday, March 17, 2011


Sooooooooo This is what happened to my little fairie friend ~ She got her own cell phone bag, and is much happier with her own home..tee hee.......

I have some other work, actually a number of pieces that I've finished in the last week or so, and I'll post those..maybe even put up 2 today, just so you can get an idea of why I've been gone so blasted long~~ I don't mean to go away an just disappear, but I get so wrapped up in all this stuff, that by the time it's dark outside ('specially now that it's daylight savings time..) I am sooo tired, that by 7 p.m, this little chickie is in bed and jus' about asleep ~ !! ~ I admit, I AM a lightweight ~ !! ~

But it is very time consuming to do weaving, then the painting and other things that go into one piece alone...and there are several that have been done since this sweet little girl was finished ~ So, I'm getting lotts of goodies made up, but boy-o-boy does it wear me out ~~

Tom is livin' most of the time up in VA., 'cause the price of gas down here is so thru the roof, that it wouldn't be worth it for him to try & drive back and forth everyday ~ Our prices are $3.79 now..up over .25 in less than 6 days, and probably by tomorrow it's gonna be higher ~ So Tom's stayin' at danny's condo, an' that way he only has a10 mile commute to the terminal..makes it less stressful on the driving for him, and if he has to go out of town for a trip w/the truck, he's not as tired at the end of the day, so that's a big help ~ It's sad that the economy is so screwed up, that we can't afford to live together now, but there is no end in sight with all this $#^"& so we'll just try to tuff it out and hope for the best ~ Some days it jus' makes me sick, but whattya gonna do?? ~

So I need to go over to the little work table & check on my recent painting ~ I'll post one of my other goodies in jus' a minute ~ !! ~ Weeeeeeeeeeee

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: