Thursday, February 03, 2011



Whoo Hoo ~~ Check this out ~ I had the most fun EVAH making this sweet little handbag..this really was something because all those Polka Dots ~ And add to it the weave of the red & white..there were times where I had to stop working because it felt like my eyes were going crossed ~ But it is a fun little clutch purse, so thats what counts ~

There are some new projects over on the work table, and there are some new threads on the loom - I wanted to take a short break and get something on here..mainly this sweet bag ~ And to say that I'm branching out, as it were, into some other designs, and hope to show those by the first of the week..Right now I'm typing like a mad mad (or lady, as the case may be..) because noah just came in the house from outside, and I know that if I take too long, he's going to do his bit of standing in the hallway and sighing reallyreally loud and starting to stomp his foot, all because he doesn't feel that its right that I'm taking my time on this computer He feels like its just is all his HIS and I should stop everything I'm doing and go find a real job that pays...his idea is something like wal Shit, so there ya go..

Sorry so short folks, but this is it for today ~ I shall try to do better tomorrow...Wheeeeeeee

I'm Gone ~

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: