Monday, April 14, 2008

Dreamboard...

I put this together not too long ago, and the effect from it has been overwhelming, exciting and soo incredible, I can't describe it --


3 dayz afte I put this together I was picked for winner over at Mojoartgroup for the mojo for march...2, 2 cool!! 2 dayz later we had a buyer for the house...5 dayz later we found the cabin across the border, and now all of the final work and paper trail finishes up on sellin' this house an' movin' down to the new place the 30th of this month...!!! I have so many feelings that seem to contradict each other, and then just feel so very very happy..all the things that sellin' a home entail..

No wonder I'm finally beginning to SLEEP!! -- the past few months there hasn't been much sleep 'cause of all the stress of getting this place sold...an' now that it's down to the final dayz it's been a bigger relief than I thot!! An' yesterday I actually slept in till nearly ten thirty in the morning..haven't done that in YEARS!! Wow!!

If somebody sez that making a dreamboard iz nothin' but hooey, I've got to say WRONG!! this little dreamboard has just made a tremendous difference in our lives..I highly encourage everybody to create there own TODAY!!


Lady of The Tulips -- gettin' ready to read over 7 pages of Legal Stuff our closing att. sent to us...why so many pages, Ms. Tulip asks??...

2 comments:

PennyBlue said...

Yes, I DO need to update my dreamboard. Thanks for the reminder! As for your pages, 7 is a lucky number silly! (:
Happy Friday LT!

LadyTulip said...

*** Oh Bluejusde ***

'course I know that 7 is a lucky number...but my brain isn't up to snuff these dayz!!

And by all means, go & update yur dreamboard!! It's just so amazing what's happened since mine became part of my life!! Go for it!!

L.