Saturday, April 19, 2008

>> This morning is just one of those Spring Days where everything feels so very alive and full of potential >>

So with that I'll make this short and get back out to the studio and work on the 3 projects that have been calling me for the last couple dayz -- There are bits and pieces of paper, ribbons and a nice blue pastel crayon sitting waiting VERY patiently for me to GET GOING and put 'em all together...There has been a good breeze drifting in thru the window in front of my little work table, and that helps to create a good vibe and all that --


We had the inspection/appraisal of our house today -- the guy came thru pretty quick and said everything looked very good -- no problems with anything that he could see. We have the roof getting all new and shining this Tuesday -- A plumber coming in and doing hiz thing on monday morning, and if the order is on time, we'll have the new windowz installed at the end of the week. And then the appraiser will come back and take newer pictures of all the new additions and we can get the papers signed and we'll be moving within 2 dayz. I'm getting tired just thinking of all the work thatz gonna get done this week, and my big puzzlement is just how all these guyz are going to stay out of the way from each other while getting their work done. I can see something like the Keystone Kops goin' on here -- it may either be absolutely a hoot, or it's gonna be a giant nightmare --- I'm goin' on the absolute hoot myself --


I've got to get some painting done on some watercolor paper an' then get some other pieces that I worked out coated with some matte medium -- I'll get those on here tomorrow while the youngest is out of the house --- other wise he throws a hissy fit if I try to use the computer while he's tryin' to take a nap -- kinda like tryin' to wake up an old grumpy bear from it's winter sleep....sheesh...

Lady of The Tulips -- who's computer is having another one of those cruddy dayz and is getting on my last good nerve...

2 comments:

Krystin Clark said...

Wishing you all the best on the impending move. We just moved in Feb, and let me tell you.... moving the contents of an art studio is no easy feat. So here is my unsolicited two cents worth: do a real good purge of the art goodies. I know, it's tough. But here I am, on the other end, months later, with sooo much art stuff still packed away in boxes. When I do have the initiative to begin to unpack them, I look at the object, questioningly, wondering where on earth I'll find a new home for it, and why I didn't find a charitable new place for it to live.

Again..... good luck!

Krystin Goodsell
Vancouver, Canada
www.walkingwithkrystin.blogspot.com

PS: hope your dawg will still have a bed of daffodils to nap in at the new place :)

LadyTulip said...

thanx -- the info is really needed!!

We've cleaned out some junk..but there is still lotz of old papers that need to be tossed..shredded actually.

Most of the art supplies are stored at our son's apt. -- hesaid we don't have to get them till later on, which I thot waz toocool...And I like what you say about REALLY looking at supplies...Is it Necessary?/ That'z the toughy for me!!

I'll let you know how it goes!!

Good luck to you too on your


relocation..Where are you now??