Thursday, April 10, 2008

--- I'm close to doing my little happy dance today ---


All the hard work we've been going thru for the past few months is about to come to an end..and that is a good thing. We've put an offer on a little house across the border in N.C., and are ready to close on the sale of this house and close on the purchase of the other house. I told The Husband that as soon as I come back home tomorrow from the Home Inspecton of the "new" place, then I'll feel like I can finally relax. The nightmare of negotiating for this, that and the Other is just about done, and we can look toward the moving in just shy of 3 weeks. I was really frightful of everything falling apart, but the last of the paperwork is getting wrapped up before the middle of nextweek. And if it all goes the way it looks, we won't even have to show up at the attorneys office, as we have the option of signing the forms with a power of attorney and then can move into the "new" place the same day as we close on this house...funds will be wired to the Att. down in the city by the cabin and we'll be DONE....


~~~ And for other news ~~~

I've looked at the little dreamboard I put together for just this entire process...getting this house sold, finding and putting an offer on another place near the shore. Within 3 days of completing my Dreamboard, all of this began...a buyer for our house...a showing of the little cabin down near the shore of the Sound...the paperwork getting all lined up and ok"d by all the legal people..(who always want Their Cut..) and then the final word that We'll be able to Afford the new place, and at the same time same near ly $300 a month in costs that we're paying now...I'd always believed that a Dreamboard would be the key to where we would be going, and now there is no way anybody could tell me that it's just a waste of time..I KNOW IT"S NOT A WASTE OF TIME!!! I'm so blown away that it all has gone thru the ups and downs and is working out for us!! As soon as I get back tomorrow I'll post a picture of the Dreamboard so ya'll can take a peek at it...My happy pink and blue thots have come around, and I'm just shy of doing my happy dance!! Can we hear a Woo Hooo??!!!

Have also made some sketches and played some more with my markers...I'm going back out to the studio now to put all of the pieces together on my canvas board...I'll get the different works on here in the next couple days...they were FUN FUN!! to do...and all the fishies have been Very Good and gotten along like they should...I think you'll see what I mean!!

Lady of The Tulips -- who has to go & check on The Dog -- she's in the yard sniffin' aroun' 'cause a little sweet bunny had been hoppin' around where she usually lays at the edge of the lawn...so you KNOW that dog is goin' NUTS!!!

No comments: