Thursday, January 15, 2009


Dreamboard for Gallery ---

I made this up the other day -- jus' after I got word that my work had been accepted for the exhibit downtown!!

Wow -- I just went into the colors and papers. I think that just the energy from the Dreamboard is enuf to feed off of for the next 6 months!! Wheee..

And the Good Newz for today is -- I went up to the big City, saw my Dr. and for the first time in a long time actually got GooD NewZ!! ~~ My blood pressure has dropped 20 points (WHOA!) and I haven't gained any weight..'course between LittLe Miss Muffett draggin' me down the dirt road, n' luggin' in that @#"^( ) firewood, there probably isn't much chance of gainin' weight these dayz! The Doc also added another med to corespond (oh hush, I know I butchered that spelling..) with what I'm taking now. He jus' said to keep up the good work..As if I'm gonna Not try to be healthy??!!

An' me & Tom switched my title of my Very Fine Automobile to his name..that way the car is finally legal in N.C. -- ok, ok -- I KNOW it was wayy past time to do that, but it was so bad, the way it didn't run right, so we couldn't get the right plate on the car. Now it is...an' the process wasn't as bad as we'd been told !! Ohh -- All ThoSE horror storiEs...achhkkk..but it went very cool an' in Celebration, Tom took me down Ocean Highway to a spiffy Scrapbook Store to buy some papers!! WHHOO--IIEEEE!!! Yessir!! I am gettin' ready to start dancin' now thatI'm home!! YES!

So in the morning the Dynamic Duo are off to work..so me & Miss Sara will man the woodstove..I'll mess with my canvases, an' we will just hang out an' think about SPRING--- our high temps tomorrow are to be in the low 20's....SAY WHAT??!!...an' tha's along the shore, where it'z usually warmer..ugh. An' DoUble YUCK...

Le's Hear a Cheer For Come On SPRING!!! -- even wiTh the Mosquitoes...well, 'till I get my first bite...HAA!!

Must go -- STAY WARM EVERONE -- this cold Will SoOn Pass...or we'll all go to the florida keys...!!

Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

I've been thinking of doing a DreamBoard, just thinking! LOL Yours is GREAT!!! Hug that Miss Sara for me and I'm soOOOOOoo GLAD to hear that good DR. report! Keep it up girly! When YOU have your health, YOU have EVERYTHING!!!

LadyTulip said...

>>> Ohh..an' lil miss sara jus' Loves her hugzzz!! <<<

Thanx for the encouragement!!

L.