Monday, January 19, 2009


OK -- I downloaded this picture 'cause it's the cover painting of one of my most favorite books, "The Adventures of Uncle Lubin" -- by W. Heath Robinson. This is how i used to feel when I'd babysit one of my neighbors kids...yeah..she was that big of a mess..If any of YOU have the chance to try an' find this book, then look for it -- the illustrator has just fantastic sketches thruout this publication, and I have had it for about 10 years. I used to just LAUGH when gabriel would look at it, then look at me like I'd lost my mind!! HA!!

The good news for the day, is that my TABLE IS ONE THE TRUCK AN" ON IT'S WAY HERE!! YAAA!!

I ordered a Sauder Craft table -- the length of it is over 33" -- nearly 3 times the size I've got to work with now -- I bought it thru Mister Art Website, an' am really looking forward to USING ALL THAT SPACE!! -- wow ~~ I won't know what to do!! The table also has doors that open out, and have some storage shelves an' spaces for the bottles, baskets and STUFF that I've got perched on my teeny table now. So, when I'm done for the day -- ZIP -- I close the door an' no more stuff ALL OVAH!! -- how cool IS THAT??!!

I'm battling this cold -- I'm too chicken to go look at the thermometer...I jus' know it's all of 60 in this room right now...noah brought in some wet firewood, so you KNOW??!!! what I'm sayin?? -- WET WOOD TO KEEP WARM WITH??!! what the....And we're to get 3" - 5" of snow tomorrow. Tom isn't sure what he's gonna do -- he may stay in Norf so he won't have to chance the roads..we SHALL SEE>>

Must go!! --

Lady of The Tulips

1 comment:

PennyBlue said...

Miss you! Stay warm...its all snow and ice here! Tulips shall come though...its just a matter of time...right? Bluejude hugs!