Tuesday, January 13, 2009



Well -- for a CHANGE my camera is working (!!) and so I grabbed that moment and took some shotz of a couple of new frames I've recently painted. I got super lucky and got these on sale at one of the large discount stores...paid what I think was a little more than I should, but tha's how it goes.

I've also got a canvas done, but that didn't get in with this series of pictures...tomorrow. I KNOW I keep saying "Tomorrow", an' then nothing appears on this blog, but my memory is jus' not what it should be, so Pleeze forgive me for not always popping things on here like I should. And too, the camera is acting so flakey, I don' wanna take too many chances with it!

Now for some other news -- My 4 (!!) pieces that I took over to the gallery are all hanging nicely for the "Mixed Media" show Downtown. Tom parked the car smack dab in front of the gallery on Sunday, so I got to pop in for a couple minutes. Talked and met some nice people, got to look at some fabulous works, and even grabbed 2 cookies!! Jus' don' let my Dr. know I ate 2 cookies!! The day was a little chilly, but inside the Gallery it was nice and warm. I've got a Dream Board for my canvases, so it too will be here tomorrow!!

Tom & I went over to the Outer Banks on Saturday -- we took a different route than we did when we drove over with Noah -- it was a LOT longer drive, but it took us thru some very wild and beautiful woods, swamps, lakes and Sounds. We'd never been on those series of roads before, so it was Quite the ADVENTURE!! WHOOIIEEE >>>> we got a tad nervous when we saw the big sign on the side of the road, warning BEWARE OF BEARS.. ~~ SAY WHAT??!! Then just so we'd be on our toes, there was ANOTHER sign, but this one said, "RED WOLD CROSSING" -- talk about being in Wild Kingdom!! Yee Gadz!! But the day was fun, we got to see a couple places that looked good for a quiet weekend away ~~ We'll check $$ on them this next week.

I didn't get my bicycle last friday -- Boo-Hoo!! ~~ but the reason is that Noah had to take his bicycle in the little car, to go apply for a job, so that cut out the buying of the used bike for me. Noah is supossed to find out a bout the job today, so he's optimistic!! And, too, I guess I'll just wait for another ad for a used bike --

OH!! ~~ And ~~ I ordered a great new work table for the studio ~~ 3 times bigger than the one I have now ~~ Plus it's solid wood, so it's made to stand up to WORK!! ~~ It will take a good week to come from the manufacturer, so I'm on pins and needles WAITING!! -- for it to get here. And right now, while the space is waiting for the table, I've got the wallpaper in the process of being GONE!! ~~ YES!! ~~ I've got 3 places to finish peeling it away, then the primer goes on -- I just can't move the big furniture away from the walls, so when the Dynamic Duo get home tonight, I'll get them to help. ACheery Yellow will go on the Walls -- no more smoke stained and smelly wallpaper!! YEAAA!!!

Must go check the stove - More pictures will be here tomorrow -- For Real!!

Lady of The Tulips **

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy xanax 1mg xanax pills alcohol - xanax dosage mayo

Anonymous said...

buy generic ativan low dosage ativan - ativan addiction in the elderly

Anonymous said...

xanax mg qualitest generic xanax - xanax bars dosage

Anonymous said...

diazepam for dogs rima diazepam 5mg - buy diazepam online usa no prescription

Anonymous said...

order diazepam valium or klonopin - valium sale bulk

Anonymous said...

diazepam online best place to buy diazepam online - diazepam 2mg usa

Anonymous said...

xanax anxiety xanax 1mg pills - xanax bars drug facts

Anonymous said...

can you really buy xanax online alprazolam 0.5mg yellow pill - generic xanax l441

Anonymous said...

diazepam for dogs buydiazepamonline.org - diazepam 5 mg suppository

Anonymous said...

xanax pill xanax withdrawal really bad - xanax and alcohol blackout

Anonymous said...

soma online online pharmacy for soma - cheapest soma online no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy soma buy soma online cheap - carisoprodol tablets dosage

Anonymous said...

valium pills valium high description - street cost 5mg valium

Anonymous said...

soma muscle soma medication picture - buy soma online cod

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium drug dependence - generic valium reviews

Anonymous said...

buy soma carisoprodol 350 mg images - carisoprodol dosage instructions

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien side effects loss of appetite - ambien side effects vomiting

Anonymous said...

buy soma online mixing carisoprodol xanax - order soma online no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy valium in canada notice valium 5mg - valium diazepam buy