Friday, January 16, 2009

Ok -- You may be asking jus' what the *** am I posting this picture since it IS January an' all that...

Well -- the reason is that when I went outside this A.M. it was a
wonderful and balmy 17 degrees...Yes!! Right here along the coast for pete's sakes!! (an' no offense to pete, he may be just as cold and uncomfortable as everybody else... ) -- so it took me a good while to get warmed up in the house with 3 space heaters to just Defrost ME before I started bringing in firewood...

SO -- the thot of a cheerful little blooming Summer Plant seemed to be the FIX I needed >> An' I think everybody else is thinking SPRING NOW just as much as I am---


The funny thing is that when I started picking out some pieces of firewood -- they were FROZEN under the tarp that was keeping them dry...no, I don't know why they got water on them, or whatever made the moisture form on them >> WHATEVER >> but it sure felt weird to tap on a chuck of firewood an' realize it was FROZEN...good grief...


Must get some painting done on a canvas that's been Very Good and Patient with me -- I've got part of it done, an' now the fun layering of colors is Under Way!!

~~ EVerybody STAY WaRm ~~ It's going to be Spring Very Very soon...honest. But I'm still keeping my options open on a trip to the Florida Keys...HA~

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: