Friday, January 09, 2009

>> My oh My!! <<


I've been gone for some time, now, an' I DO feel terrible about not Saying ANything!!

I've been painting like a goof ball, just trying to get some frames and canvases done. I left 2 pieces at the Gallery in town, the weekend before Christmas, and had Not heard a thing..so this week, uhmm..2 days ago, I called to find out what waz going on. Oh Wow!! The Good news is that the gallery accepted the pieces, which oddly enuf were just like the one the Jury Committee did Not like!! ??

So, whAT THE committee did, was accept the 2 pieces, for the current exhibit "Mixed Meida" -- so now I've got 4 pieces in the Gallery!! WOW!! I'm so excited!! And tomorrow, after I get a chance, I shall try an' make my little camera BEHAVE an' get some shots of my new Dream Board!! That's what I'm talkin' about!! I've got some canvases just finished, too, so it's been a very busy start to the New YEAR!! I'm just tired as can be, right now, so this is indeed going to be short!! Yikes!!

But the exciting news, also!!, is that my dear sweet Noah found me a used bicycle on Craigs List -- yippee!! -- for the fabulous price of $50.00!! The same day, I saw a new one -- a retro type Schwin, for $169.00!! OUCH!! So noah, being the Very Eagle Eye that he is, searched high and low, an' WHAM!! there ya go!! He & Tom are gonna pick up the bike tonight!! Wheee -- I can start some new exercise riding around the river!! Whooppiiieeee>>>>>>>>>>>

Tomorrow I'll tell about a new craft table I ordered!!
But
for now I gotta go and get some Stuff Done!!



Lady of The Tulips

No comments: