Friday, March 25, 2011





So..here are a couple pictures of one of my little "vans" ~ They are so much fun, and they just make me smile everytime I look at them!!

I was kinda suprised when Tom told me he saw one (tho not this particular color) buzzin' along the highway not once, but Twice (!!) this last week ~ He was "racing" along in his truck, an' lo and behold, he sees a Blue Bus goin' down the road ~ He nearly went off the road when he saw it~!~ 'Course, it wasn't near here at all, but it was lookin' pretty sharp!!

And I have a couple new pieces that are in the works ~ Not "Vans", but something a little different ~ I'm really suprised how the initial piece has turned out, so I'm hoping that I can pull together the rest of what I want to do with it ~ It has a certain glimmer to it that really looks sharp! Just you wait and see !

Right now Noah is out in the kitchen rattling the pots and pans ~ I found a nifty bag of beans in the store this morning ~ It has a combination of types of beans in it ~ The bag doesn't say specifically that it's for soup, but Noah's sounding like that's what he's going to make with it ! It smells delicious!! ~ And for less than $2.00, who can beat it?? ~ A little onion, some spices, an' Boy Howdy, there ya go!! ~ I'm going to be chewing the table by the time the pot of goodies is done, but it'll be soo worth it!! ~


So The Hubs is comin' home for the weekend ~ We're havin' a rough time of it w/little work, an' some bills that we weren't expecting, so he's not spending so much $$ on gas, an' being a "Bachelor" with danny ~ They just sit and veg in front of the tv, watchin' Sports!! ~ Ugh, I hate to think of what their eating for "dinner" ~ Tom sez it's "Good Stuff", but look, he thinks a hot dog smothered in mustard counts as a "Good Meal", so Arhhhh...who knows what their eating!! Tha's ok, once he gets back in the Dr. office, I'll probably be able to hear her chewing' him out while I'm sitting out in the waiting room!! ~

Must get some work done ~ I'll post one of my newer projects here hopefully by monday..it's Fun, Fun, Fun!!

Lady of The Tulips ~

No comments: