Thursday, March 17, 2011





Soooo..here's
what's been happening with the loom. the paintbrush. and the beads around the studio these dayz...

I've had so much fun making these little goodies up, I honestly started laughing out loud when I made up the first Bus..I mean, I could NOT believe that it was something that I made...I MEAN...

An' because it IS ST. PATTY'S DAY...naturally I had to post one of my GREEN busses...what Else could I do??

And there are others but those will be posted on a day this weekend..right now there are some other things that are calling my name over on the work table, but I JUST had to post these ~ !! ~

HAPPY HAPPY St. Patricks Day everyone ~ !! ~


Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

Darla said...

Loving the green bus!

Darla

LadyTulip said...

Thanx darla ~!~ You'll have to check back & see some of the other colors I'm going to be posting ~!~