Sunday, August 14, 2011



Early morning at the campground...

This was taken just after the sun came up over the opposite side of the river where we camped w/the Bus Festival ~ This was what greeted me every morning - a soft and floaty fog over the water that hung all whispy and thin - so amazing to sit and watch with a cup of coffee - the movement of air over the fog, moving it to one direction, then another ~

I am so sad that we weren't able to stay up there - here it is just one hard thing after another, and I'm having a difficult time keeping my head above it all ~ Too many things that are dragging me down, and I feel as if the crush is just around the corner ~ I have some real fears and some very scary and upcoming events that are just a ways away, that are tearing me apart ~ I can't do anything about any of it, and the sad thing is, that some people who had said they were "friends" have absolutely turned their back on me ~ Leaving me to shoulder far too many things alone ~ Oh, the hubs is "here", and so is noah, but neither of them can do anything to stop the train wreck is that is just around the corner ~ I am so overwhelmed and burdened, and I have no relief in sight ~

I am trying to continue painting, and hoping for more miracles to happen ~ But for now I am nearly incapable to painting one brush stroke ~ That's how bad it is for me - I hate to shoulder all this weight by myself, but hubs has never been one to take on any thot of jumping in and trying to do more than he can - indifference is something that he completely feel toward anything that he doesn't want to face ` So it leaves all the ugliness on me to handle - take care of - do something about ~ And do it with a smile on my face, and a bounce in my step ~

Right now I am nearly crawling, the pain and heaviness is so much for me -

I must leave, for now - and I will hope that this image will be something that I'll be able to think of in the coming days ~


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: