Wednesday, August 17, 2011



Look! ~ One of my buddy's out on the river, floatin' away an' havin' a good time! ~

Now that I'm older & wiser, I will get something like this for a float, or maybe try to find an inner tube..I was being extra cheap this year, an' bought 2 floats @ one of those dollar stores..tom used it an' went merrily floating off down river..me? I tried to use the thing, an' accidently slid my fingernail into one of the groves on the float, an immediately sprung a leak & started to sink!!! ~

Spending a little more next time...

I do have to say that at least today the weather is absolutely wonderful ~ A lot like it was in this wonderful picture ~ Not too overly hot where one wants to just stay in the water and never come out...an' not too humid today either! ~ Oh, it is such a relief when there isn't that haze of humidity over the trees, an' lurking over the Sound...ugh. And I am so glad that the temps are somewhere in the mid 80's..where they will probably stay for at least a little while longer...shwooooooooooooo

I have more projects over on the work table..I had so wanted gabriel to come down here an' help me out w/taking pictures and doing some work on my blog for me...but alas, he has something else to do, and it just hasn't happened yet. I want to share the pictures, but I don't have the right attachment for the camera that was loaned to me from our oldest dan - he has a much better camera than mine, and it seems to be a little larger, so I have my fingers crossed that the pictures I take w/that camera will be better. I need better today! ~

I still have some lingering problems that are off on the horizon, but so far the bad news from them hasn't hit yet...I know their out there, but for now it's quiet, so I'm thankful for that. As long as some of the people I know will just leave me alone with their negative beings, then it will be much easier for me to deal with other things that I'm attempting to negotiate ~ I have so much that's in the works for my self and my Art ~ I just want that to be the highlight of everyday and not the negative people and their negative energy bearing down on me ~

Must check on a painting that I have nearly done - it's really something different than others ~ Oh, its Beach related, but that's about as far as that goes ~ Kinda retro..kinda surfy..kinda all of that combined. Tee Hee.............


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: