Thursday, September 15, 2011


>> Here's a little something that has made me jus' about the happiest I've been all week <<

>





This is one of the emails that I receive each and every day ~ This letter happens to be for today, Sept. 15, 2001 ~~

I can't begin to tell you how these beautiful women have made me feel that each and every brush stroke, each and every strand of weaving, and each and every bead that I add to a strand, all of them make me who I am, and that yes, one day, all of this work will be something that will be enjoyed by others ~

I am getting past negative, getting past the "Your not like us!!", I'm getting past the daily onslaught of people being rude, ugly, and trying to show me that their form of existence is whatI need to follow ~

What I believe more than ever, is that this is my life! ~This is what I am doing, and this is what I will be doing until the Lord tells me to do something else ~

And it is enough not only for today, but it is enough for the future as well.


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: