Friday, September 02, 2011



WELL...Jus' wanted to show off my brand spankin' new Banner! ~ There was a super nice lady @Artfire who helped me out with this ~ I could not for the life of me, figure out how to get the font set into the banner the right way so it'd show up in my shop without getting covered up by my picture...I was literally in TEARS trying, trying, trytrytrytyring to get it to work...but she somehow, an' believe me, I've NO idea how, but she somehow got it to work!! ~ GHAWD!! ~ I nearly jumped up & down ~ Maureen is a wonder, tha's all I know!! ~

But onto other things...I may have some really good news to share in jus' a little bit ~!!~ I don't want to pop up an' blurt it all right now 'till I"m positive that it's a goin' on thing ~ I've worked really reallyreally REALLY hard on some stuff, shed tears, felt like I was having a heart attack an' numerous other things, but it looks like there may be some news on the ART front from here!!! ~ I should know in a day or 4..not sure, but it's EXCITING!! ~

Donchya love being kept on pins and needles...??!! ~ tee hee...

An' it's a holiday weekend here in the States..."LABOR DAY"...no, I'm thinkin' of NOT doin' any labor on the labor day weekend, but then, if I don't do SOMETHING, then how the @"$+ does anything get done? ~ Humm..??!! ~

Answer me THAT would ya??! ~

'k, so I probably have had too much coffee today, but I did get a lot done so far, so I guess that I need to go back over to the work table & DO something constructive..

Wishing Everybody a Safe & Wonderful Weekend!! ~

Lady of The Tulips

1 comment:

Darla said...

Ok, I'm waiting for the good news. Lets have it!

Darla