Sunday, September 18, 2011

>> Well, it's not totally what I wanted when I started out earlier this morning, but this lady has somewhat changed the look of the blog here <<

I had tried to download a nice header to coordinate with this, but that didn't seem to want to happen, and then I started developing a tremendous headache, then the hubs ran his mouth at me about "can't you "just" do something??"....

So right now I'm contemplating why in the world I don't drink, but then the memory of those horrendous hangovers come flooding back, and I just shall decide that I'll go with taking some aspirin instead, and hope that something will come along giving me great insight as how to do something with my header...


In the meantime, I'm working like a crazy person, painting like there was no tomorrow, and trying not to throw paint all over the studio ` I've tried very hard not to get the walls covered, and so far (but it is early in the day..) I'm succeeding in that - In 10 minutes this may be history and there could very well be shades of blue near the front window..

I jus' don' know......

But I need to go find that aspirin...get some glue onto some fabric, an' hopefully catch something decent on tv...or jus' read a book...Ah Ha..tha's it - a book will be much more enjoyable! ~


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: