Monday, March 31, 2008

>> Have been so darn busy with all the hoop-laa over getting this house sold, that my brain is telling me to slow down...my "schedule" tells me that I need to hurry up and run around the city and get this, that, and the other done yesterday...an' all I wanna do is put together all the little w.i.p. that I've been messin' with and have them doin' the Sea Dance or something..ANYTHING but all this garbage of STUFF...<<<

Anyway -- the paint I have in the studio is jus' about dry and is ready for some texturing and layering of tissue and other papers. I have some other papers that I found while looking for Other papers...it's amazing what one can find when looking for one thing, and find a completely different thing at the same time! I wanted a 12 x 12 sheet of scrapbook paper but instead discovered a sheet of collage paper I'd stuck under a pile of Other collage paper...WHOA...whatta discovery that was. I'd been wondering for about 2 days where all of those sheets had gone, an' lo and behold, there they were. I felt about as smart as a snail by that point. I also unearthed some little sheets of papers I found at I think Big Lots -- very bright and very cool -- those will be added with some tid bits this afternoon.

I have to go and do some stuff at the mortgage office...I'm dreading this because I know it's gonna take more than 45 minutes and the people are always really rude, so it's not something I'm looking forward to. If these people don't like their job, I wish they'd just quit, instead of being rude to me and all their customers. My nerves are so shot from all this stuff with selling our house, I jus' wanna go and sit under a tree and sip a cool glass of lemonade...or, maybe something stronger by the time I get done with this mortgage company...blah...

Lady of The Tulips -- who just found out from The Husband that there are 46,000 pounds of corn meal in a container being shipped overseas...said Husband had this container of corn meal, and asked very cleverly,,"You hungry?" >>>> oh my stars >>>

No comments: