Monday, June 14, 2010


"Sweetheart" - 2010 - Spring Bay Studio

I didn't even have a name for my new friend...and I felt kinda bad about it - I mean, it's one thing to ? FORGET somebodys name..but at least they HAVE a name.

But this poor lil' dear didn't even have a name..so all I could think of was Sweetheart..An' to me she is rather a little sweetheart..all surrounded by her favorite flowers..and of course a heart from her boyfriend..

Ahhh...

Wish SOMEBODY I know, who Shall Remain Nameless...but who resides in THIS SAME HOUSE would remember to get ANOTHER person a heart..

Flowers would be nice too...

A Card...

Ok..so you get the idea - The Husband isn't one for going all out on the Stuff business...

But just you wait my pretty..........

ANYWAY - I don' know about any o' the rest of you, but here in the south the HEAT is starting to get itself Going - the last I checked the weather info., the humidity was above 75%..Yummm..with the temp. hovering somewhere near 87 Degrees.... YUM!!

Anybody in for a quick sneak over to the pool??

Oh - Wait..I haven't paid for my yearly pool pass...

But it is getting into those Dog Days of Summer..just a tad bit early, it seems. But after the SNOW we had during the winter, it sorta all evens out. I went into town early this morning, 'cuse Noah absolutely-positively HAD TO have some paint for the shed...the shed, mind you. So we did the errands before it was all-together too hot to walk out and climb in the Very Fine Automobile..

Noah doesn't do riding in the Bus..so I have ta take the Very Fine instead...

An' get this - the paint for the shed is the shed that's falling slowly into the ground in the backyard...the one with the off the wall pink/red-faded SOMETHING paint job on it...

An' no - he's not painting the OUTSIDE..he's fixin' up the inside..But it needs it really bad. The elderly couple who lived here hadn't done a thing to the interior, so it was pretty scary...right down to the carcasses of passed away creatures..and other reptiles, which shall Remain Nameless...

Plus a shelf..way, way, WAY up near the ceiling of the shed..

Now, I wanna know - who the $%^#& puts a shelf up within 6" of the ceiling of a SHED??? -- I mean, what in the world, WORLD are you gonna put way, way up there??? A ladder won't fit..there is nothing else that can squeeze up there..'cept maybe the neighbors cat, an' that sucker got smart an' ran away from them..(They never did feed that poor lil' guy..)

So the Shelf remains a mystery -- actually I heard a bunch of hammering, so I gotta feeling that noah HAD IT an took the thing down..This was after he came in the cabin an' muttered a bunch, slammed a couple innocent things around in his room, an' then proceeded to march himself right back outside to the shed...again....

GHAWD - no wonder I'm tired today...plus I woke up at 4:30 this morning...an' for absolutely no good reason at all....

Which brings to mind something The Husband said jus' a while ago - "You might wanna have a cold one, 'cause the temp is climbing as we speak.."

Ahhh... aint he sweet? Always lookin' out for his lil' wifey-poo...

Either that or he's got some kinda bad news to tell me after he parks the truck at the terminal...

I SWEAR I feel grey hair growing on my head right now..I tell ya, I really do...........


I'm Gone ~~


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: