Tuesday, October 14, 2008


>> Here's the wall where my closet is << As you can seem the primer is doing a wonderful job of covering the prior paint, that the previous owners ~ for some weird reason ~ hauled off and covered up with that horrid wallpaper. And the painters tape, trying to jump off the ceiling line?? I'd started working with that roll, thinking it seemed kinda flimsy, but tried it out anyway. As you can see, what we found On Sale for $1.99 a roll, does nothing but attempt to slam itself on the floor, leaving the Painter-Person with nothing to do, but return to the Hardware Store, and buy more Painters Tape..Less than an hour it took, for that tape to peel itself off...

~~ But on a MUCH brighter note!! ~~ I DO have the final coat, or rather noah got the final coat of wonderful Blue done on the walls, and it just looks so fabu!! He suprised me by painting it while Tom & I went to the Peanut Festival up in Va. last weekend...by the time we got home, and I walked in the bedroom, the walls were a wonderful pale blue. I WILL post the pictures tomorrow of how good the color is. Today I got the closet doors done, the door to the bedroom just about finished, and also got some work done out in the front of the house. Figured that getting the yard stuff done while the paint dried would get the classic, TWO things done at the same time. Shwoo - now I feel good and tired, but a Good kinda tired, like Things-Got-Done that Needed to bE!!

I hope to download a picture of another little canvas I've gotten done while messin' with my bedroom walls -- it's kinda a funny little canvas, and Tom looked at it and said he liked it. I didn't know what to say, so I just shook my head at him in like I was appreciative of his comment. Actually I felt really suprised, 'cause he isn't all that overly positive on my work. So -- maybe it is a nifty canvas. I still am working out another one that I think to date, I've changed 23.406 times, but it could be more than that. I keep picking that %^"&$*} thing up, think I've got a good layout of it, then haul off and start pulling paper and STUFF off of that poor defenseless canvas like there's no tomorrow. I'm beginning to think a Lawyer is gonna show up and demand me to get to the county courthouse with a Good and Proper Explaination of why I've shown Harsh and Cruel Punishment toward my canvas. But maybe it's just 'cause I saw on the tv schedule that there are still re-runs of Matlock on tv...

Lady of The Tulips -- who had to call 4 places this morning to find out who she could go to for new glasses. Good Thing Lady Tulip called around..if I'd chosen the 1st. place, I would've paid close to $300 more than I should. Makes up for the hour on the phone.

No comments: