Wednesday, October 08, 2008

>>> There is a wonderful thing called a camera -- it takes pictures that people can look at, ooh and ahh over, and generally make for a Great Time Looking at Things <<<

However -- the particular camera that Lady Tulip happens to own, has decided that it Will Not Work Correctly, even after Lady Tulip worked, and worked, and WORKED WITH THE DAYUM THING for over an hour and a half. Not ONLY did Lady Tulip WASTE ALL THAT TIME she literally has nothing to show for it. Well -- except for a raging headache, that will go away with something from the medicine cabinet.

At least these pictures aren't the Only ones, say, from somebody's third-cousin's wedding...or something like that..

What Lady Tulip is Trying to show, is the primer she slapped on her walls, and while that was drying, she made a couple spiffy collages, all nice with Fish, People, and other assorted THANGS -- however, you can't SEE THEM -- cause the $#%$^& camera that is sitting just to my left (Or is it your left? >> Right?? << OH ANYWAY -- I will carefully set the camera away from me so it doesn't end up in little bits and pieces, that I'll step on and proceed to bleed all over. Then that creates an altogether other problem...

Meanwhile -- the day is Glorious -- bright sunshine (trust me, it really is) and blue sky -- the kind of day that makes one want to go outside and walk thru the woods. I would, but I have to figure out where my shoes went. Sara may have a say in where the shoes are, but she doesn't always tell me where things disappear --

I have to contact the local transportation company, so I can make another trip to lowes -- my color choice for the trim is Finally decided, so I need to pick up a quart of that, plus another can of primer -- noah tells me the cost is Right In Our Price Range - $10.00 a gallon for the primer, versus $19.00 for the "Other" brand name. I won't name names, but the other brand is not as easy to use anyway...an' since it costs more, why bother, huh?!!

So that's the news from the edge of the Albemarle Sound. I so want to show some pictures of all the things here...but -- well -- hopefully tomorrow!!

Lady of The Tulips - wondering where her other pictures have gone that she put away for safe keeping. She did so blasted good, she can't remember where she put them...

2 comments:

suze said...

I know how you feel about wasting time. I hate to work on something (a piece af art) all for nothing or in your case...trying to fix something.
Yesterday I paid double price for an oil change because I didn't have anything ready to work on while I was waiting. So it was 10 minutes versus however many (hours) to wait at the car dealer.
I still have that Washington DC rush about me.
And paint! My niece just paid $68.00 a gallon!! I asked if it was gold?

LadyTulip said...

>> Oh the pain of getting a car worked on!! And then paying DOUBLE!! AACCKK!!

You did good asking about the $68 paint -- I probably would've said something much worse, but I won't divulge (sp) here.

And have you ever noticed when somebody charges you WAY too many $$, they always have a smile on their face??!! AHCK!

L.