Saturday, October 04, 2008


Where Snug Harbor Iz...

I had hoped that the photo of where our little place is on the map, wouldn't look so dark when I took the shot last week...but IF you can see where on the left-hand side of the map..there is alittle pennisula (yeah, yeah, that'z spelled altogether horrid..) where Snug Harbor is located. And to the right of that, is the Albemarle Sound. Whileat my Eye Dr. appt., yesterday, I was telling someone, that if I was to swim (and that'z a BIG IF..) across the Sound, an' keep going (to the right of the map) then I'd end up on the Outer Banks. Me an' my Rotten Math...I THOUGHT it was something like 10 miles across the Sound...FAT CHANCE -- it's more like over 25...so even the IDEA of swimming across ALL THAT WATER...Gad Zooks...I jus' got tired thinkin' about it...

Anyway -- I've got a gazillion THANGZ to tell ALL about...but Noah has made dinner early, an' I am SLAP wore out after tearin' wallpaper to SHREDZ...I'll show some of the shotz of the master bedroom re-doo tomorrow...right now I absolutely HAVE to go wash off all this old glue...get rid of the stale old cig. smoke stained GOO that dripped all over me all day (ohh it jus' makes me wanna cry...it'z jus' too too NAHHSTIEE) an of course, the 30+ year old wallpaper bitz that I'm discovering in my hair...ICK!!..

Lady of The Tulips -- who has realized that if she hauls off an' jus' blasts thru all her work tomorrow afternoon, then she'll have a bedroom that looks purdy darn good..

No comments: