Thursday, May 28, 2009


~~ Just so I don't get any ideas of running around, out on the town, kickin' my heels up and carryin' on ~~

Here's one of the other projects that I've been working on -- it's turning out much nicer than I thought it would when I first started cutting the fabric out. The blouse will have short sleeves, just a little more than a cap sleeve. VERY cool for the hot and humid summer that's just around the corner. I'd wanted to make something a little different than some of the old t-shirt style patterns that I used to make, so this was a nice change of pace, with the sharp little darts along the front, and the back as well.

There isn't much else to say, 'cept that there's a baseball game on..I can hear it just a little bit back here in the studio. The TV is blasting way out in the front room, and if noah was here, he'd already have turned off the thing. He's suddenly "Waste No Electricity" man these days..I get ready to sit down an' watch a game..go grab a cold glass of water, walk back in the front room...and the tv's off. Cute. Very Cute.

I think my last good nerve has left me a message somewhere, but I'm not sure just where.

I'm also sketching some new little odds and ends..while watching the game. Gotta do 2 things at the same time! -- And, I'm also painting some old wicker baskets that I'm not too thrilled with anymore. In theory, if they have a more antique finish on them, they may be more presentable...in theory.

Gotta run -- somebodys outside...lawdy, its noah an he's gonna turn the game off.....

Lady of The Tulips

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

You say..."Gotta do 2 things at the same time!"

Seems like my life always involves "multi-tasking"...otherwise, I'd never get through. Your blouse is going to be nice...very pretty!

LadyTulip said...

~~ Aint it the truth!! ~~ Doin' two or three things at the same time, all day long...

Then by time it's 8:00 at night, I'm ready to call it a day!!

L.

Glad you like my little blouse!!

LadyTulip said...

~~ Aint it the truth!! ~~ Doin' two or three things at the same time, all day long...

Then by time it's 8:00 at night, I'm ready to call it a day!!

L.

Glad you like my little blouse!!