Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ah Ha ~ !! ~ Her's another of the fun little Christmas ornaments - All full of color and look so nice when they are hung up - I tried out a couple of them to see how they would look - Not so bad..well, actually they look really good ~ !! ~ And I made them ~ !!! ~



So what else is new?? ~ I got some more thread and yarn at that "Wall" store the other day - ugh - here it was, later in the afternoon, and the place was beginning to get that "OH NO!!" kind of feel around it - What's up with people?? Listen, this may come as something of a suprise, but folks, ___Mart is open 24 hours a day ~ !! ~ AND - they have one of the most huge-ee-ola distribution processes on the PLANET - 'k?? - so, le's not go into Panic Overload now - whatever you want, you can call the 800 number - for real - on their website, an' it can be delivered to the store - ?? - yes..

But THAT'S where I come it - see, you don't have to walk up and down isles looking at weird things that you flat out KNOW you will never do one blasted thing with - No,NO - do NOT but that horrid looking greenish-looking-sparkling-sorta-sweater thing for your grandmother...for real, an' I mean FOR REAL..it does look downright horrid..an' your granny may be getting on in years, but do you think SHE would WEAR that???

So..rather than going thru all of THAT - look - right HERE (well, actually over there...) right on this page, you can see my little ornament, and if your REALLY good, you can go to my shop and buy this ~ !! ~


And NOT have to walk by another one of those horrid greenish-looking-sparkling-sorta-sweater thingie one more TIME ~ !! ~ Shwoo ~ jus' think of how good that's going to make you feel ? -- and the super plus - you don't have to feel guilty, knowing that you are supporting a AMERICAN made, RIGHT HERE artist...and not having some poor 10 year old making 30 Cents a day making 43,502 items to be shipped where EVAH -

So..that's where I am today - And I think just a little while ago I discovered some sparkle paint in my hair..yee gads ~ !! ~ But that's the fun of this time of year - the paint goes everywhere around the studio..glitter appears all over the place, and when you buy one of my goodies, I am not in some far-far away country..tho some of my old friends think where I live in too far far out in the woods to suit them..But that's their problem ~ !! ~

So celebrate the Holidays - Buy American - And remember me !! -

'k, so now I gotta run & see what some of this banging/rattling/odd sounds are just down the hall..sheesh...........

I'm Gone -


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: