Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So..no photo today ~ and I am sorry, 'cause I know I probably said I'd get some more pictures on here - but wayyy too many things have gone on, and it's all too boring to post, so I'll just say that we Did have a very Nice Christmas - we went up our oldest son's condo, an' our middle son gabriel & I made the pumpkin pie...oops..but we forgot to add the sugar to the mix..

Ok, so yeah, it tasted uhhmm...kinda good w/the spices all mixed in, but Not So Good without the sugar..tom just poured sugar over the top of his slice, and what leftover we brought home, noah poured maple syrup on his slice of pie. I just can't believe I didn't remember to add sugar..well, w/2 people yakkk-yaking in the kitchen, I mean Come On Now, how do you Remember something like...reading the Directions?? ~ Huh! ~ Maybe next time I'll pay better attention.......

Been making some new clutch purses - and in my shop I'll be doing some new stuff too - got lots of little embellishments all made, and last week before me & Tom went to the truck company dinner @ a steak house (they'd paid!!) I was at danny's condo, and made up some other embellishments for the clutch purses too - So hopefull they'll all get done before the end of the week -

Anyway, yes this is short, but noah is crashing things around in the kitchen, and it's starting to not sound so good, so I better go see what the $^&"$"( is going on....

I'm Gone -


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: