Friday, December 31, 2010



Here's one of the little ornaments that I made - I know, I know - it's past christmas - but I wanted to also let you know that there will be a sale on all my stuff next week - I tried to get the sale going today, but it's just been one of those days that I won't go in to - Just let's say that it's been one where I would rather be on some nice warm beach and enjoying one of those little cute drinks, with the teeny little umbrella in them, and lots of crushed ice and all yummy..

Mainly because I've never had one of those type of drinks, and after a Shopping Trip from Hell today, I'd REALLY like a nice cool drink -

Any way - I do want to say Happy New Year toEveryone ~ ! ~ It's going to be a great new year, I can jus' about FEEL it - I had a less than wonderful '10, so it GOTTA get better!!! ~ And too, I've got a batch of new products that are nearly ready to put into my shop ~ !! ~ And have some Valentines things too ~ !! ~ Whoo - So I have been a busy little girl, and will hopefully get some things ready by monday to post here and let ya'll see what's been goin on in the studio ~

I have just a minute to get this posted, then it's into the kitchen to make sure I got all the things I need for tomorrow - our oldest invited us up to his condo in VA., so I'm bringin' goodies to make and odds and ends to mess up his kitchen with ~ !! ~ Tee Hee ~ !! ~ He can clean it all up, not me ~ Hoo!! ~ Hoo ! ~ !

Have a SAFE and wonderful New Years EVeryoNe~~~!!!~~~


I'm
Gone.......


Lady of
The Tulips

1 comment:

turquoise cro said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! girly!!! Are YOU still in VA?!!