Tuesday, December 14, 2010


With a sweet cobalt blue ribbon, and coordinating blue christmas trees, this little ornament is just too too sweet ~ !! ~ I had more fun making this little piece, I was suprised that it had so much color to it when it was finished ~ I guess the old saying, time flies when your having fun, really did come true for me ~ !! ~

I've also got some other pieces that'll get posted on here later on - tomorrow most likely, as right now I'm in the middle of working out a couple other ornaments, plus a new (!!) clutch purse, so my day looks to be pretty productive ~ !! ~

Even with the COLD - and I MEAN cold we're having - the windchill is somewhere in the mid-teens, and the wind itself is somewhere around 35 mph - I'd considered going to the dollar store, but the Bus must have been sending me those "OH NO YOU DON'T" vibes, 'cause once I really took a look out the window and saw the trees blowing all which-way, that made me change my mind - and with tom's incident with the big ol' deer last week, I'm not in the mood to have to talk with the car ins. company again - But it REALLY is winter-feeling outside right now - I've got the woodstove going into overtime it seems, but I had to finally face facts and close off some of the rooms just so I could concentrate some of the heat in to the studio - I won't be weaving today, so that room is closed off - the windows may leak or something, 'cause it feels like a deep freeze in there - we've got Anderson windows in there, so there really good, but I think there may not be enuf calk around them - Noah's gonna have to take a look at 'em when it warms up a little -

Speaking of noah, he seems to be more cheerful these days - we had a little incident a couple months ago, and to make a long story short, he spent 30 days somewhere...an' now his attitude seems to be better - time will tell if the whole thing was worth all the horrid nightmare - too long to talk about, but let's just say that I survived, he survived, an' that's that -

But for now I gotta go take some pictures and post some other stuff in my studio - And check on the fire in the woodstove - BRRRRR!!!!...

I'm Gone -


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: