Saturday, September 15, 2007

>>> I know I said a couple dayz ago that I'd download a picture from my files for a post...but not only did the batteries die in my camera...but the new batteries that I put away Very Carefully have absolutely disappeared..I mean, that flat out went somewhere and Did Not Even bother to leave a note >>>

So -- the little picture that I was going to somewhat brag on and premere will just have to wait till the first of the week when I get a chance to get to the store. I was going to pop over after my Dr. visit but was so hungry and tired that I absolutely forgot all about goin' The visit went well...even if there aren't any answers yet. The Dr. said he cant do anything till he gets all the other paperwork from the Teaching Hosp. an' then can go from there. He didn't seem too impressed with the hosp., or the fact that the lead professer was who I had been seen by. The new Dr. just sort of shook his head like it didn't mean a hill of beans...or anything else for that matter. I'm too tired these dayz to get worked up about anything...and will just have to wait..an' wait...6 weeks 'till my next appt., and in the meantime it's off to get blood work done. The Ins. Co., made it Very Clear that there is only one specific lab that they allow to read any of the work. I was told a number of times, "If you choose to have this work taken to another location the entire cost will be yours to pay..." As if I'm the one takin' the little vials or whatever they are to some kind of secret location..jus' so I can have another bill to pay. Where do these people come from, and will Somebody Please Take Them Back???


I'm nearly finished with the current project -- been a couple dayz since I did any work on it...and am having a devil of a time trying to set down some painted and stamped tissue paper...I just can't decide where I want to lay it out, and it is giving me fits, spits and probably ulcers. I've gotten it set down on the darn canvas panel so many times that I thot my eyes were goin' crossed. But I had to walk away from it, and then spent the better part of yesterday driving all over creation w/ my youngest. He had 4 places to go and had to pick up paperwork from a couple temp. agencies so he can get paid. He's got a temp job for 3 dayz next week, so I'll have to decide which day to go and get my bloodwork done in between shuffling him back and forth to wherever it is that he needs to go. I just wish the local bus system had a somewhat better coverage of some of the larger blvd's -- they don't cover some of them after a certain time in the evening, so you're stuck standing at a bus stop with no where to go...leaving you not feeling your best. BUT-- back to my project. I've been contemplating it and fumbling and mumbling with it enuf, so that I am nearly beside myself. I think I've had a better time deciding which kind of ice cream to buy on sale...

Lady of The Tulips -- who now has to go find out what happened out in the garden with the collards..it doesn't sound good from here...

No comments: