Wednesday, September 12, 2007

** I was going to have a picture on here for this morning, but after I got it onto my blog, I discovered something amiss in the shot, so eliminated it. And, being the good little doobie I am, I tried to take another picture of the item I wanted on here..only to find out that the batteries in my camera "!!EXHAUSTED!!" What the $}&*{%*??? I just bought them not 3 months ago...but then after doing some searching, I also discovered that my youngest had used the camera for some of his work with baseball cards, and all of those shots ate up the batteries. Hmmm. Whatta kick in the head THAT was to discover.

So -- back to the store tomorrow after my Dr. Appt. ~~ I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing...and hopin' that something will be found out. I still get tired pretty fast and never was told anything from the Teaching Hosp. about how long I'm supposed to keep feeling this way. I'm just suprised I even got a call from the first Dr. at all. But, I know that there are schedules to keep, people to meet, places to go...blah. I just wanna find out what the tar is wrong with me. So -- along with going to the Dr., I'll make a quick trip over to the store across the street from the office and get more batteries. The little things just didn't last as long as I thot they should, but I'm too tired these dayz to get too worked up about anything.

Am very close to getting the last portion of a new project completed. I've got 5 papers that I'm cutting and applying with matte medium onto the canvas board...well almost have them applied. I've gotten into a dilemna with deciding which of the papers I want to use for a good contrast with another patterned paper I already have cut out. This shouldn't be a big deal, but it's brought me to a screeching halt!! It's one of those contrast/compliment decisions that I was getting into last night before I left to go pick up the youngest at his work, an' take him to his softball game. The trip went well..got him to his game an' all. But in the back of my mind was this little nagging THING -- which of the 2 papers to use as the final ones?? Go with a big contrast with hues of blue/green -- or go completely in the other direction and use something out of the same color tone?? sheesh....

** Lady of The Tulips ** who had The Very Fine Automobile start to stall at the next to last traffic light by the house..I automatically put on my flashers so the cars behind me would know something was wrong...an' then discovered a police car directly next to me...yeah...my hands were shaking...my knees went weak...an' the police car sped past me onto something more important. Needless to say I was a wreck by the time I got home...

No comments: