Sunday, September 09, 2007


** WELL NOW **


It Has been sometime since I got my little self to sit down and do something here, now, hasn't it? I've been trying to feel better and at the same time, was somewhat hitting myself over the head with my cast iron frying pan. By that I mean, I've been battling between 2 very large Companies, and I've been the little guy stuck in the middle. Trying to get answers from the Teaching Hosp. I had chosen as my "Primary Care" group, and the huge conglomerate, The Ins. Company. I've literally lost track of the amount of time I've spent on hold with both of them. At one point, while on hold, waiting to find out what one of my appointments was going to be about, I did the following:


!. Painting the inside of a window frame


2. Mopped the kitchen floor and dusted around the dining room table.


3. Sketched out some little odds and ends in my sketch tablet.



Finally I got some twit on the other end of the line from the Ins. company -- only to be told that she didn't have the information from the Teaching Hosp. and said that I should try again at another time.


I know that there are people who do wonderful and terrific things at both of these facilities, but by gosh and by golly, I'd SURE LIKE TO FIND THEM!!!



The good thing is, that I did get some ART done thru all the nightmares and Bull**** ~~ While listening to a Mets baseball game (I had the game on the tv, but got too involved with my pens and watercolor paper to actually watch the game) and chuckling to some of the text messages my oldest son sent me at the same time, I was able to get a couple new collages done. The one that had been sort of slapped together earlier, got something of a face lift, and seems to have much more life to it. I got into this Tropical Feel one afternoon, (Probably because I was desperately wanting to get the He** outta town after fighting with the above jerks...) and the whole thing just sorta took off from there -- So that's the new shot at the start of this post. I wanted to get some other fishies into a piece, so that one is getting itself together too. It'll get on here probable tomorrow. I got the middle son's bedroom painted at the same time as all the Waiting For An Answer ~~ There are a couple spots along the ceiling that I have to get some fixing done...missed a couple spots with a final coat of paint, and also slopped some color on the ceiling after I got that painted. Naturally the youngest had to come home from work and retort, "You Missed Some Spots!!" Never assume....never assume...
Lady of The Tulips ~~ Who heard The Husband switching the cable channels between a U2 concert and a Funny Car Race Competition...with the sould up LOUD -- the U2 part wasn't so bad: it was the sound of those funny cars at a volume of over 12 on the stereo that threw my into fitz...

No comments: