Monday, March 29, 2010

>> Just a teeny little post here, while I canbe online ~ It is really raining cats and dogs...maybe that's why the dog is all atither..she hates,hates, HATES when it rains as hard as it is right now - lightening, thunder, huge frog-strangler rain downpours, and then it lets up for about 10 minutes. And starts all over again.

Not what I wanted to wake up to....

But, it IS to warm up tomorrow..ok, that's what the Weather People say, so who knows. It is only - I know that's hard to see from people up in the northern part of the U.S., especially, where it's been snowing so long, everybody is getting discounts on snow shovels about now...

But for Here, it's only going to be in the 60's - where it's usually in the low 70's - doesn't seem like a big deal, but for those who are Spoiled Beyond Belief, with warm spring weather..hey, they are nearly throwing ashes on themselves and wearing black for the duration...full on mourning deal goin' on here...

But for the rest of us, we just hope that all the rain water will drain out of the yard, the garden will jump up and down with all that soaking, and once the rest of the bulbs come in, it's gonna look really spectacular. I think the tulip bulbs that noah and I planted should be taking off just about now..and those little pansies I took a picture of the last week - they have REALLY gone to town, and are just blooming their little heads off!! ~ I'd no idea they'd get as big as they have! ~ Whoa ~ ! ~ So I'm pretty happy about them.

And when I check my camera, I'll post some pictures of the piece that's coming along pretty nicely over on the work table ~ Fun is what I'm having with it ~ Fibers that look really floaty..some fabrics that I'd nearly forgotten about..an' some paints that got used that have been sitting and pouting 'cause they haven't been used for some time either..dust on the tops of the bottles for cryin' out loud~ !! ~ Ugh..how can somebody DO that, I ASK you?? !! ~~ And I think there is still a shot in the camera of the Tulip Tree that is in full bloom out in the front yard...ohh, I'll just let you see that without goin' into full detail.


Noah is slamming the back door more than something crazy, so I think I best go see what the $%^&*@#$ is goin' on- I think something may have happened to the shed overnight..just what I want to do, talk to some yokel at the Insurance Corporation...my last good nerve is starting to twitch right about now....

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: