Wednesday, March 03, 2010


Ok ~ So yeah, this isn't exactly what it looks like here in the yard..

BUT ~ I wanted to download this, 'cause it's been raining so $%#^ hard and the wind's been blowin' like it's going to be the end of the world in 45 minutes, or whenever the bills are due...

So I wanted to remind myself, that there is an end to winter..there are flowers and flowering plants that will shoot forth wonderful, bright and glorious flowers in just a couple months..or weeks. And there will..I repeat, there WILL be sunshine once again...kinda like the old Grateful Dead song.."The Sun's gonna shine in my backdoor somedayyy.." ~

That's what I'm reminding myself this morning..I didn't go to bed till after 11:00 last ight..the wind was howling so loud, it sounded really scary - I mean, blowin' around the front of the cabin like some sound from an old 1930's horror film. Even the dog, poor little Sara Beth, was kinda antsy about it - so, I watched some tv, just so I'd be good an' tired by the time I crawled in the bed. An' I was optimistic that the sun was, is, or WILL BE shinning today - jus' don' know when.

An' just to make sure that spring is TRULY right around the corner - Yesterday afternoon while I was REALLY stuck on the current project on the work table...I decided the #$%@ with it, an' sat down, and watched SPRING TRAINING BASEBALL ~ !! ~

Can we hear a YEE ~ ! ~ HAW ~ ! ~ on that one??!!

Ok - so some of those guys don't really stand a chance to get called up to the majors..but they did make it to spring training, so that's saying that they made it this far! ~ And too, they are getting looked at by the scouts, so that's really a good sign that they aren't too far away from really hittin' the big time...

I just wish some of that blasted warm weather was here RIGHT NOW >>>

So, in order to make it FEEL like it's SPRING here..I'm going to go finish the current project on me little table..an start in on something that's been scurring around in my head for the last couple days > I found some old papers that I really forgot about..so those will come in handy in the next little bit...

But I won't tell all - least for now!!

Back to add some firewood to the woodstove..grrr...wish that WARM would be here today...actually the weather people say it should warm up by the weekend..YAYYY!!

But till then, I will halt all dancing in the studio till it's warm...or at least warm enuf to go out and dance on the deck!!


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: