Monday, May 10, 2010

So, if you don't look at the tears in the headliner, the interior of the Bus isn't lookin' too shabby these days. I keep sayin' I'm finished with fixin' up inside of there, but then I discover something else that would coordinate with the curtains, pillow an' other beads...

So then it's back to messin' around some more.

But not this week, 'cause I have this project that is ready to get extree paint on it..I've got I think 3 shades of Blue ready for it, so it should be breezy feelin' once I get it all slammed together.


I
am very happy to say that Mothers Day was not only a nice sunny, tho a bit chilly, day. I'd thot that danny would have been working some baseball games, but I guess with their new director, the decision was to have the day off this year. Which gave Danny the time to come down and visit. AND he also grilled some burgers for us ~ !! ~ How 'bout That?? ~ I had been home from church 'bout 35 minutes when he called to say he was comin' down. Gabriel couldn't make it, 'cause he had practice w/ his band, and they were also starting to do some recording, so that tied up his afternoon. Plus, he's got a job ( ~ !!! ~ ) now, an' he had to get to that after all the other things he was doin' in the afternoon.


Makes me tired jus' thinkin' 'bout all that runnin' around.

An' I've been runnin' around this morning too - noah had - had to get to the store to get some coke's and other stuff..plus some gas for the chainsaw..plus a stop to the car parts store..by the time I was all done with THAT, I felt wore out! But I got home to work on one of the last pieces for the canvas on the table..an' wouldn't ya know it..a different pen did just what I feared it would do...the ink ran the minute I hit it with a teeny-tiny bit of water from some watercolor paint I was using...so that piece had to be redone..

So here we are, 45 minutes later, an' I'm suddenly realizing that my stomach is growling, an' it's already time to have LUNCH ~ !! ~ man!, how'd it get so late already?

So I guess I better get the 1st coat of paint on the canvas..then probably see if there are some kind of left-overs in the 'fridge...

Yee Gadzzz, wonder what the rest of the afternoon's gonna be like??
Tee Hee>>>>>


I'm Gone.........


Lady of The Tulips

1 comment:

Darla said...

That open door makes me want to hop in and go for a ride. I just love your bus.

Darla