Friday, April 10, 2009


"Untitled" -- 2009 Spring Bay Studio

>> Here's the latest little batch of fun I finished just yesterday <<

The fishie are something I put toGether the othEr day whiLe watchIng a BaSebAll gamE --one of The LaSt Spring TraiNing games from Florida..SOO naturAlly, looking at hOW nice it WaS doWn there..it All soRtaa fermented in mE little heAd...an Voila!! -- now If I CaN just get a namE for them, then it's all goNNa Be finE --

I've got a Canvas DryIng on The taBle right now -- it's got 3 coAts of PainT an' some goodies, so IT's gonna be A gooD DaY or So befoRe it's gonNa be dRy Enuf to meSS with...I'm lookinG forWard to GetTiNG it workED out...maybe just a LitTle mORe paInt..aN' a cOUple exTrA's..yess...then it's GoNna be good. I've got some SkEtcHes on the table Too -- HA!! -- thEre muCh different thAn somE of the StuFF I've been doIN -- so Do Let me KNow what ya ThiNk --

TomoRRow The Husband & I are goiNg to the dR's office -- tom HAS to gEt his bLood PreSSure CheCked..an' my oTHer EaR is BothERing me...it's BeEn weIrd for a couPle weekS, but I coulDn't bE thInKin' aboUt goiNg to the Dr. offIce, when theRe's been sUch liTTle work...a DaY off for ToM right now would BE BaD..since they'Ve haD so few Full 10 hoUR days -- maYbe 5 wEEks ouT of tHe pAst 4 moNtHs have been 40 hOUrs...no FreigHt comINg from overSeAs...tha'S not GoOd. And no AnSwer in siGHt...blast...SOO -- what All tHat sEz..is I wIll geT mY heAriNg checkED again...sigh...an' pRoBabLy morE dropz...no tElLing whAt aLL I'l be loaDed doWn with..wheee....

> Must go AndD check my CaNvaS -- it's supOsSed to bE dryIng with No cRacKs in it..WhEn it'S dowNLoAded, I'll shoW why thAt's iMpoRtant...<<


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: